Multivitamin Chewable with Iron Tropical Twist
This product was created for restrictive bariatric surgery, specifically the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) patient, who is looking to avoid taking a separate iron supplement. This one dose a day bariatric multivitamin meets the ASMBS standards of multivitamin and iron for someone who does not have a malabsorption surgery. This integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to enhance interaction and absorption.
It is important to keep in mind that the ASMBS guidelines will require additional calcium supplementation. This product may NOT be taken at the same time as calcium to prevent absorption interference. Allow a 2-hour window.
- One-per-day chewable or capsule
- All iron dosages are listed as elemental levels
- 45 mg of iron
- 3,000 IU/75 mcg of vitamin D3
- 500 mcg of vitamin B-12
- 12 mg of thiamin
Key Things to Look for in Our Chewable Multivitamin with Iron:
- Taste – When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Tropical Twist is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, making it easy to take every day.
- Vitamin B-12(as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) – With over 20,833% of the daily value (DV).
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) – Our Tropical Twist contains a robust level of vitamin D3. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients, so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex – In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B-vitamins such as vitamin B-1 (thiamin), are critical immediately following surgery and our Tropical Twist contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, which reduces the need for an extra B-complex supplement. *
- Vitamin A – By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- Magnesium – This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate® contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals – Chelation simply means, “attaching to.” By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid (the building block of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins ADEK – We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
|4.5 × 3 × 2.5 in
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Sugar Alcohol 2g
Vitamin A 3,000mg
Vitamin C 180mg
Vitamin D3 75mcg
Vitamin E 40mg
Vitamin K 120mcg
Vitamin B6 4mg
Vitamin B12 500mcg
Pantothenic Acid 20mg
Molybdenum 75 mcg