Regular price $32.00
For those surgeries that require additional supplementation, such as the duodenal switch, high levels of vitamins A, D, E and K are a necessity, and this is where the NYBG Multi-ADEK comes in. As part of our Multivitamin line, our ADEK vitamin provides maximum bio-availability and enhanced interaction and absorption.
- 25,000 IU of vitamin A
- 5000 IU of vitamin D
- 650 mcg of vitamin K
- Dry, water-miscible vitamins A, D, E, and K
- 1,000 mcg of vitamin B12
- 45 mg of zinc with 4.5 mg of copper
- Gluten Free
Key Things to Look for in Our Multi-ADEK:
- Water-Miscible Vitamins ADEK – We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamin brands.
- Vitamin B-12 – With over 16,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, NYBG’s Multi-ADEK contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) – Our Multi-ADEK contains one of the highest levels of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D is critical to your health.
- B-Complex – In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Multi-ADEK contains the most appropriate levels of each B-vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A – By blending pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate the intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excreting the rest.
- Magnesium – This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals – Chelation simply means “attaching to.” By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 3 × 2.5 in|
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings per container 60
Vatamin A 3750mcg
Vitamin C 90mg
Vitamin D3 63mcg
Vitamin E 100mg
Vitamin K 325mcg
Vitamin B6 6mg
Vitamin B12 500mcg
Pantothenic Acid 10mg